EPOXIBOND-25007 LOW VISCOSITY, HIGH TEMPERATURE ADHESIVE
EPOXYBOND-25007 is unfilled, low viscosity, heat curing, high temperature resistant epoxy adhesive. It maintains high lap shear strength up to 210°C and has excellent thermal and chemical resistance. It can be used for bonding, coating, and sealing applications where a thin film with high insulating resistance is required, particularly at elevated temperatures. It is recommended for bonding metals, glass, and ceramic substrates. It has long pot-life and has an amber color change upon cure.
FEATURES & APPLICATIONS
- Semiconductor : Wafer to wafer bonding; MEMs devices; flip chip underfill.
- Hybrid : fiber optic, hermetic seals and high temperature packaging sensors.
- Fiber Optic : Sealing fiber into ferrules, transmitting light in the optical pathway, Fiber component packaging; adhesive for active alignment of optics, environmental seal of opto-package, V-groove arrays
- Medical : Potting fiber optic bundles into ferrules for light guides and endoscopes; Capable of resisting several sterilization techniques; Certified USP Class VI for Biocompatibility Standards; adhesive for catheter devices.
- Electronics Assembly : Used as dielectric layer in the fabrication of capacitors; laminating PZT ferroelectrics; Impregnating windings in motors and inductor coils; Bonding ferrite cores and magnets; Structural adhesive for electronic components
|No. of Components
|Mix Ratio by Weight
||100 / 10
|Mixed Viscosity @RT(cps)
||Lap Shear Strength @25°C(psi)
|Pot Life @25°C(100 gram)
||5-10 min @ 125°C
||1-2 min @ 125°C
||-55°C to 250°C
||Volume Resistivity(500 V)
||1.0 x 10^15
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Weigh each 10 grams of RESIN (PART-A) to 1 gram of Hardener (PART-B).
- Mix until uniform. Scrape the sides and bottom of container repeatedly during mixing.
- Apply to clean bonding surfaces and cure as recommended to achieve the desired properties.
- Typical cured properties were determined using recommended cure schedule.
- 2 parts Kit - Packaged in 4gm (Part A) & 0.4gm (Part B) burst seal pouches. Other package size are available on request.